The school has its own admission authority. Our principle on becoming an academy as part of SESSET in January 2017 was to keep in line with existing arrangements, including admissions. To find up to date information about the school's admission arrangements and details on how to apply, either as part of the normal intake or during the school year, please use this link to the Surrey County Council website. For admission arrangements, please download our policy below, which is in line with Surrey's policy.
- Admissions Arrangements for 2022 2023
- Appeal Timetable 2021
- The Ashcombe School Consultation for Admission 2022 23 letter Final
- The Ashcombe School 6th Form Admissions Policy 2021 22
- The Ashcombe School Admission arrangements 2021 22
- The Ashcombe School proposed 6th form admissions 2022 23 consultation oct20 final